Do you find yourself unlucky in love? Can’t seem to make a first good impression and get past the first date? Today, a lot of men are looking for tips that can help boost their chances for a successful first date and eventually find their ideal partner for life. This is hardly a big surprise though, because for most men, meeting women and having a successful date is always a challenge despite the overwhelming presence of dating sites nowadays. If you want to put an end to your 30-year old single status, below are some good pieces of dating advice for men that helps ensure a great dating experience.
- While joining dating sites is a convenient way to meet and date women, still, nothing beats the classic dating tactics, such as blind dates, introduction through family and friends, and meeting through wholesome activities (sports, work, religious gatherings, etc.), among others. Once you spot a woman you’re interested in, tell your friends about it and ask them to hook you up with the woman.
- Now, after being able to get to know the woman, you may be asking yourself, “Does she like me?” or “Should I ask her out?” Believe it or not, analyzing a woman is a complete waste of time. Women are like complicated puzzles that may take forever to solve. Having said that, if you’re interested in a particular woman, ask her out. Just go for it and take action now. Otherwise, you just might spend a long time waiting for the “right time” to ask the woman out.
- But then again, before asking someone out, make sure that you’ve done some research about the girl. Here’s a piece of dating advice for men: never date a woman whose ex is still in the picture. Why is that? Because it’s extremely difficult to establish a stable relationship with a woman who is still communicating with her ex, or worse, still in love with her ex. You don’t want to be a rebound guy, a stop gap, or a substitute lover.
- Finally, the first date is set. Most men may not know this, but getting past the first date is the most important step in finding love. So, how do you act on your first date? First, feel like you’re the most wonderful man alive. Women are quick to sense if you’re confident about yourself or not. Remember, it’s not always about looks. Be confident and funny. These two qualities can more or less do the trick.
- First dates should be fun. With that said, it’s very important to keep the conversation light and easy. Avoid topics that are heavy and depressing, like politics or religion. Eventually you will get there, but things like these are just not appropriate for first dates. Don’t go for a topic that is none of your business – at least for the moment. If the subject is leaning towards anything serious, change the topic immediately. It’s your first date, so have fun.
- Always remember the basics of dating. First, keep the date as public as possible. Restaurants are a good place to start. Avoid going to the movies, much more so, bars and clubs. There are too many people in these places, that you may lose your focus on your date. In addition, the best time for a first date is early evening. Mornings remind people of work. Lunch, on the other hand, is too informal. Early evenings are usually the time when work is done, and people can concentrate on having fun.
There is no elevator to success when it comes to dating women. As such, it really pays to consider the pieces of dating advice for men discussed above.